Christopher Porep (Director) – Chris has over 28 years experience having started in solid plastering in the Sydney area and not unknown to commercial projects having held several management roles with various companies. Some of the many projects that Chris has been involved including, “The Gateway Plaza”, “Westpac Plaza”, “Westfield Plaza”, “Harbour Bridge Heritage Restoration”, “Central Towers” and numerous apartment blocks both on the Northern and Eastern Suburbs.
In 1988, Chris had teamed up with Rino Piatti of Granosite and began teaching all aspects of texture coatings as the demand grew in Sydney. This experience led to Chris establishing his first business, Northern Suburbs Plastering which was involved in the development, trials and application of many products for Dulux, Granosite, Taubmans, Av Syntec among many others.
Having been based on the Gold Coast for over ten (10) years with an office in Sydney. Chris’s talents have been sought after by many corporations including those builders over the last 18 months on the mile strip of Sovereign Island.
- Renderers & Texture Applicators – Our tradesmen are experienced in all aspects of the trade. They are continuously informed and trained in the latest developments/technology within the industry.
- Painters – Our painters are qualified and experienced in all aspects including colour matching and product preparation.
- Trades Assistants - Our labourers are experienced and familiar with the workings of a building site. They are trained in the various aspects of the trade and are regarded as tradesmen without a certificate.
- Apprentices / Trainees – We currently have two (2) Trainee’s in Wet Plastering that are also being trained in all aspects of texture coatings.
- Occupational Health & Safety – All our staff employed on construction sites have completed the Construction Industry OH & S training.
- Scaffold Erection/Dismantle – A number of our employees are also ticketed in the erection/dismantling of scaffold.
- First Aid – We employ numerous persons who currently hold first aid certificate. It is envisaged through continuing training that all staff will eventually be in posession of the certificate.